07/14 | How accurate is Luke’s account of the riot at Ephesus described in Acts 19:23–41? Excavations at the site bring this Biblical event to reality in a new way—from inscriptions and Read more…
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- The Nag Hammadi Codices and Gnostic Christianity
- Tabitha in the Bible
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- How the Serpent Became Satan
- Ancient Bronze Marvels at Magdala
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- Scandalous Women in the Bible