09/29 | Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus? These are the questions that concern author Birger A. Pearson in his article “From Saint to Sinner.” Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- Baptismal Site “Bethany Beyond the Jordan” Added to UNESCO World Heritage List
- Secret Mikveh Discovered Under a Living Room Floor
- Herod Antipas in the Bible and Beyond
- Early Christian Art Symbols Endure after Iconoclast Attack
- The Hungry Jesus
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- BAR Anniversary Bible Quiz