04/01 | James Tabor presents a fresh look at the original text of the earliest Gospel. Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
03/27 | Israeli scholar Yigal Levin’s article “Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem” in the July/August 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review examines the historical veracity of both the Egyptian Pharaoh’s account and Read more…
- Anna in the Bible
- Understanding the Good Samaritan Parable
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- Ancient Pergamon
- When Egyptian Pharaohs Ruled Bronze Age Jerusalem
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- Barnabas: An Encouraging Early Church Leader
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?