Tag: leen ritmeyer
10/20 | Archaeological excavations are prohibited on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, though one project—the Temple Mount Sifting Project—has been analyzing soil that came from the Temple Mount since 2004. Learn the Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Historical Tour of the Temple Mount
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- The Seleucid Akra: 2,200-Year-Old Jerusalem Fortress Uncovered?
- Contested Temple Mount History?
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- TV Series “Dig” Delivers Drama
- Biblical Archaeology: Whither and Whence
- Western Wall Rubble: Caused by Fourth-Century Earthquake?