11/13 | Archaeologists excavating in the City of David may have found the fortress that Seleucid King Antiochus constructed following his conquest of Jerusalem around 167 B.C.E. Read more…
Tag: leen ritmeyer
10/08 | An ancient stone seal dated to the 10th century B.C.—the time of David and Solomon—has been found in soil taken from Jerusalem’s Temple Mount. Read more…
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- TV Series “Dig” Delivers Drama
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Biblical Archaeology: Whither and Whence
- Western Wall Rubble: Caused by Fourth-Century Earthquake?
- The Temple Mount in the Herodian Period (37 BC–70 A.D.)
- Rare Inscription Dedicated to Hadrian Found in Jerusalem
- The Jerusalem Western Wall Tunnel
- Ancient Chisel Unearthed at the Western Wall
- Not Fit for a King?