Tag: leen ritmeyer
03/30 | A banqueting complex was recently identified just beside the Temple Mount. Dating to the time of King Herod the Great, it projects the splendor and comfort enjoyed by royal guests. Read more…
Posted in Jerusalem.
03/01 | Building and furnishing the Herodian Temple involved more than stone quarrying and laying, but the stones and foundations of Herod’s Temple can give us clues to Temple Mount history. Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- What the Temple Mount Floor Looked Like
- Sifting Antiquity on the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- Herod’s Temple Mount Revealed in Al-Aqsa Mosque Restoration
- Historical Tour of the Temple Mount
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- The Seleucid Akra: 2,200-Year-Old Jerusalem Fortress Uncovered?
- Contested Temple Mount History?
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- TV Series “Dig” Delivers Drama