01/05 | Excavations at Khirbet Qeiyafa have uncovered a second city gate from the 10th century B.C.E., the time of King David’s reign. No other site from this period has more than Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2016
- 2016 BAS Scholarship Winners
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Ancient Latrine: A Peek into King Hezekiah’s Reforms in the Bible?
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- Lachish: Open Access to BAR Articles on Lachish Archaeology
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- First Person: Banning Ba’al
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Distant Views of the Holy Land