Tag: kosher laws
11/14 | Pigs weren’t part of the Israelite diet. Therefore if you are excavating and find lots of pig bones at your site, it can’t be Israelite—or can it? A new survey Read more…
Posted in Daily Life and Practice.
- Jewish Purification: Stone Vessel Workshop Discovered in Galilee
- The Destruction of Pompeii—God’s Revenge?
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- The 10 Strangest Foods in the Bible
- Biblical Pharisees and Jewish Halakhah
- Biblical Bread: Baking Like the Ancient Israelites
- The Hungry Jesus
- Ancient Jewish Theology and Law
- The Robo-Scribe