Tag: king herod
03/01 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can now explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
- Ehud Netzer Publications Available to Public
- Modi’in: Where the Maccabees Lived
- The Virgin Mary and the Prophet Muhammad
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- The Masada Siege
- Witnessing the Divine
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?
- Anastylosis at Machaerus, Where John the Baptist was Beheaded
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2014
- Monumental Entryway to King Herod’s Palace at Herodium Excavated