Tag: king herod
10/20 | Archaeological excavations are prohibited on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, though one project—the Temple Mount Sifting Project—has been analyzing soil that came from the Temple Mount since 2004. Learn the Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- First Person: BAR Gives Away $50,000
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- The Masada Siege
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Herodium: The Tomb of King Herod Revisited
- Ehud Netzer Publications Available to Public
- Modi’in: Where the Maccabees Lived
- Witnessing the Divine