Tag: khirbet qeiyafa
07/10 | Luke Chandler describes the discovery of Late Bronze Age gold jewelry and an Egyptian scarab that may be inscribed with a Pharaoh’s name on the Fourth Expedition to Lachish. Read more…
Posted in Digs 2014.
- Divided Kingdom, United Critics
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Bible and Archaeology 2 vols.
- Top 10 Archaeological Finds in 2013
- Khirbet Qeiyafa and Tel Lachish Excavations Explore Early Kingdom of Judah
- King David’s Palace at Khirbet Qeiyafa?
- Controversial Qeiyafa Comes to U.S. Museum
- Top 20 Biblical Archaeology Events and Discoveries of 2012
- What’s the Oldest Hebrew Inscription? A Reply to Christopher Rollston
- Another View: Christopher Rollston’s Methodology of Caution
- Three Takes on the Oldest Hebrew Inscription