06/15 | In the Bible, the inner shrine of Solomon’s Temple is described as having five mezuzot. What are they? The question has puzzled Biblical scholars for centuries. Does a recently discovered Read more…
Tag: khirbet qeiyafa
- Three Takes on the Oldest Hebrew Inscription
- New Gate Discovered at Tel Lachish
- Lachish Field Report: Ancient Jewelry, a Scarab and More
- Divided Kingdom, United Critics
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Bible and Archaeology 2 vols.
- Top 10 Archaeological Finds in 2013
- Khirbet Qeiyafa and Tel Lachish Excavations Explore Early Kingdom of Judah
- King David’s Palace at Khirbet Qeiyafa?
- Controversial Qeiyafa Comes to U.S. Museum
- Top 20 Biblical Archaeology Events and Discoveries of 2012