11/09 | What do Iron Age altars tell us about Biblical sacrifices and worship in ancient Israelite religion? Read more…
Tag: khirbet qeiyafa
08/10 | Remains of the monumental city gate and fortifications of Iron Age Gath—home of the Biblical giant Goliath—were uncovered in excavations at Tell es-Safi in central Israel. Read more…
07/22 | Tel Burna excavation staff member Chris McKinny discusses the discovery of Iron Age fortifications at Tel Burna. Read more…
Posted in Digs 2015.
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- Biblical Name Eshbaal Found Outside of the Bible
- 2014 Scholarship Recipients Go Digging
- Three Takes on the Oldest Hebrew Inscription
- New Gate Discovered at Tel Lachish
- Lachish Field Report: Ancient Jewelry, a Scarab and More
- Divided Kingdom, United Critics
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Bible and Archaeology 2 vols.
- Top 10 Archaeological Finds in 2013
- Khirbet Qeiyafa and Tel Lachish Excavations Explore Early Kingdom of Judah