01/05 | Excavations at Khirbet Qeiyafa have uncovered a second city gate from the 10th century B.C.E., the time of King David’s reign. No other site from this period has more than Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
01/04 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2016
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- Antioch and Jerusalem
- From the Days of King David
- 2016 BAS Scholarship Winners
- Joshua in the Bible
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- No, No, Bad Dog: Dogs in the Bible
- You Are What You Eat: The Israelite Diet and Archaeology