12/11 | In an exclusive Bible History Daily interview, Dead Sea Scroll scholars Peter Flint, Martin Abegg and Andrew Perrin—directors of North America’s only research center dedicated to Qumran studies—reflect on some Read more…
Posted in Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Herod’s Death, Jesus’ Birth and a Lunar Eclipse
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- The Masada Siege
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- The Seleucid Akra: 2,200-Year-Old Jerusalem Fortress Uncovered?
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Apostasy in Judaism
- Who Were the Essenes?