08/12 | For the first time at the ancient city of Sepphoris in Israel’s Galilee, wall painting fragments displaying figurative images have been discovered. Read more…
08/09 | Historical sources say that the export of salted fish at Magdala was so successful that it soon became a self-sustaining town. What does the archaeology reveal? Read more…
- Historical Tour of the Temple Mount
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Tabitha in the Bible
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Josephus on the Essenes
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: Ancient Libraries in Rome
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- Scandalous Women in the Bible