09/15 | Building and furnishing the Herodian Temple involved more than stone quarrying and laying, but the stones and foundations of Herod’s Temple can give us clues to Temple Mount history. Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- Roman Emperor Nerva’s Reform of the Jewish Tax
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- The Destruction of Pompeii—God’s Revenge?
- The Masada Siege
- Colorful Wall Paintings Excavated at Galilean Sepphoris
- An Ancient Jewish Lamp Workshop in the Galilee
- The Fishy Secret to Ancient Magdala’s Economic Growth
- Biblical Pharisees and Jewish Halakhah