10/26 | Archaeologists believe they have located remains of the elusive Third Wall of Jerusalem described by ancient historian Josephus. According to Josephus, Jewish rebels completed this wall leading up to the Read more…
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- First Person: BAR Gives Away $50,000
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Alexander the Great in an Ancient Synagogue?
- Roman Emperor Nerva’s Reform of the Jewish Tax
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?