03/01 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can now explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
- Josephus on the Essenes
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: Ancient Libraries in Rome
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- Scandalous Women in the Bible
- Rahab the Harlot?
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Roman Emperor Nerva’s Reform of the Jewish Tax
- Dead Sea Scrolls History: Looking Back on the Last 75 Years
- Herodium: The Tomb of King Herod Revisited