01/30 | Archaeology often paints a distinctively Mediterranean picture of the Philistines. Recent excavations at Tell Abu al-Kharaz in Jordan, a site associated with the Biblical city Jabesh Gilead where Saul and Read more…
10/24 | A product of archaeological looting, the Mesha Stele, or Moabite Stone, provides yet another example of the value of unprovenanced Biblical artifacts, that is, Bible artifacts found outside of a Read more…
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Back-Breakers from Ashkelon and Hazor
- The Diggers Return
- The Huqoq Synagogue Mosaics
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela
- Exposing Petra’s North Ridge
- Saving the Jordan River
- A “Jesus Hideout” in Jordan