10/21 | Tourists buy a variety of souvenirs when visiting new places. Author Mark Wilson usually brings home only one thing—Starbucks mugs featuring archaeological sites. Read more…
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela
- Condemned to Mine Copper
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- Word Play
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist
- GIS in Archaeology
- Casting New Light on Petra
- The Philistines in Jordan
- The Importance of Bible Artifacts Found Outside the Trench: The Moabite Stone
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?