07/03 | A family in Jerusalem’s ‘Ein Kerem neighborhood recently discovered an ancient mikveh underneath their floorboards. Read more…
Tag: john the baptist
- The Hungry Jesus
- New on CNN: Finding Jesus
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Anastylosis at Machaerus, Where John the Baptist was Beheaded
- Herod’s Death, Jesus’ Birth and a Lunar Eclipse
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- The Quest for the Historical Paul
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?