10/09 | Megiddo’s Great Temple is a structure that, according to its excavators, “has proven to be the most monumental single edifice so far uncovered in the EB I Levant and ranks Read more…
10/03 | Archaeologist Andrea Berlin describes the Levantine Ceramics Project, an open-access, crowd-sourced public website devoted to ceramics produced anywhere in the Levant from the Neolithic era (c. 5500 B.C.E.) through the Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- First-Ever Philistine Cemetery Unearthed at Ashkelon
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: Jezreel Through Time
- The New Bible of Ancient Pottery
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: It Takes More Than Moving Dirt to Dig the Bible
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: You Don’t Have to Be an Archaeologist to Dig the Bible
- Digs 2016
- Jezreel Expedition Sheds New Light on Ahab and Jezebel’s City
- For Rent or Buy: Apartments with a Canaanite Fortress in the Basement