06/03 | Mentioned more than 30 times in the Hebrew Bible, Jezreel, famous for the story of Naboth and his vineyard, was possibly Ahab and Jezebel’s second home and the setting for Read more…
Posted in Archaeology Today.
05/24 | According to popular belief, cult prostitution was common throughout the ancient world, particularly associated with the fertility rites of the Canaanites and Phoenicians. While some scholars suggest that temple prostitution Read more…
- Lilith in the Bible and Mythology
- Jezreel Expedition Sheds New Light on Ahab and Jezebel’s City
- Tabitha in the Bible
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Scandalous Women in the Bible
- Rahab the Harlot?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Digs 2016: Passport to the Biblical World
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?