03/06 | Laodicea was a wealthy city in western Turkey that flourished for centuries. Why does the author of the Book of Revelation call the church of Laodicea “lukewarm”—neither hot nor cold? Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Sold! Earliest Surviving 10 Commandments Stone
- Myra, Turkey: St. Nicholas’s Christian Capital
- Understanding the Good Samaritan Parable
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- How Was the Bible Written During and After the Exile?
- The Origin of Christianity
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle