12/11 | In an exclusive Bible History Daily interview, Dead Sea Scroll scholars Peter Flint, Martin Abegg and Andrew Perrin—directors of North America’s only research center dedicated to Qumran studies—reflect on some Read more…
Posted in Dead Sea Scrolls.
- The Nag Hammadi Story: Vol. 1 & 2
- 2,200-Year-Old Duck-Shaped Shovel Unearthed in Ancient Galilee
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- The Virgin Mary and the Prophet Muhammad
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?