08/12 | For the first time at the ancient city of Sepphoris in Israel’s Galilee, wall painting fragments displaying figurative images have been discovered. Read more…
08/09 | Historical sources say that the export of salted fish at Magdala was so successful that it soon became a self-sustaining town. What does the archaeology reveal? Read more…
- An Ancient Roman Gateway to Pan at Hippos-Sussita
- Magdala 2016: Excavating the Hometown of Mary Magdalene
- BAR Interview with Elie Wiesel and Frank Moore Cross
- “Down the Rabbit Hole”: Owner of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Papyrus Unmasked
- Timeline of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Saga
- Historical Tour of the Temple Mount
- Egyptian Scarab Amulet Unearthed at Sepphoris
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?