04/13 | Depictions of fish and fishermen can be found in the colorful floor mosaics at the sixth-century C.E. basilica at Horvat Beit Loya. The mosaics were defaced by iconoclasts in the Read more…
Posted in Post-Biblical Period.
- The Hungry Jesus
- New on CNN: Finding Jesus
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- Has the Childhood Home of Jesus Been Found?
- The Staurogram
- BAR Anniversary Bible Quiz
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Herod’s Death, Jesus’ Birth and a Lunar Eclipse
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible