03/16 | A third-century portrait of a woman drawing water from a well was uncovered in the Dura-Europos church in Syria. While this was originally interpreted as the Biblical scene of the Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Watch on CNN: Finding Jesus
- Herod’s Death, Jesus’ Birth and a Lunar Eclipse
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event
- Did Jesus’ Last Supper Take Place Above the Tomb of David?
- Sold! Earliest Surviving 10 Commandments Stone
- The Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- Site-Seeing: Archaeological Remains in Holy Sepulchre’s Shadow
- Excavating Ancient Pella, Jordan