Tag: jesus christ
01/14 | Depictions of fish and fishermen can be found in the colorful floor mosaics at the sixth-century C.E. basilica at Horvat Beit Loya. The mosaics were defaced by iconoclasts in the Read more…
Posted in Post-Biblical Period.
12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Barnabas: An Encouraging Early Church Leader
- Witnessing the Divine
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- The Ancient Library of Alexandria
- Tabitha in the Bible
- Digs 2016: Passport to the Biblical World
- Ancient Amulets with Incipits
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- The Gospel of the Lots of Mary
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference