08/01 | Who were the Samaritans? Dr. Amy-Jill Levine of Vanderbilt University explains how getting an accurate answer to this question can shed light on how shocking the Good Samaritan parable would Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- Word Play
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- Found After 1400 Years—The Magnificent Nea
- An Unexpected Consequence of the Christian Crusades
- What Did Jesus Really Look Like?