02/03 | On Thursday, February 12, 2015, Dr. Garrett Fagan of Pennsylvania State University will deliver the lecture “Assyrian Attacks Against Lachish and Jerusalem in 701 B.C.E.” in the D.C. area. Read more…
Posted in News.
01/08 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can now explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
- The Temple Mount in the Herodian Period (37 BC–70 A.D.)
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Witnessing the Divine
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?