01/08 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can now explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
12/03 | Archaeological architect Leen Ritmeyer presents drawings of the Temple Mount in the Herodian period. Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
10/23 | Were the gifts of the magi meant to save Jesus from the pain of arthritis? It’s possible, according to researchers at Cardiff University in Wales who have been studying the Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Witnessing the Divine
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Solving the Enigma of Petra and the Nabataeans
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul