03/11 | The Washington, D.C.-area BASONOVA and BAF will be hosting the lectures “The Problem of Evil in Ancient Mesopotamia” and “Israel and the Conquests of Alexander the Great” in March 2015. Read more…
03/10 | Archaeological work at the site of Tel ‘Eton in Israel may have uncovered an important Iron Age Judahite administrative center. Read more…
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- How BAR Was Born
- D.C.-Area Lecture: Assyrian Attacks Against Lachish and Jerusalem in 701 B.C.E.
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- The Temple Mount in the Herodian Period (37 BC–70 A.D.)
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon