Tag: jerusalem archaeology
09/02 | As a result of earthquakes, Al-Aqsa Mosque on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount had to be dismantled and reconstructed in the 1930s and 1940s. Massive Cedar of Lebanon and cypress beams were Read more…
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- King David’s Palace and the Millo
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- Modi’in: Where the Maccabees Lived
- The Ophel Treasure
- Byzantine Church Discovered Outside of Jerusalem
- An Archaeological Journey from Genesis through Jesus
- TV Series “Dig” Delivers Drama
- Biblical Archaeology: Whither and Whence