03/16 | A third-century portrait of a woman drawing water from a well was uncovered in the Dura-Europos church in Syria. While this was originally interpreted as the Biblical scene of the Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Origins: 3.14159265…
- 2,000-Year-Old Road Unearthed in Bet Shemesh
- First Person: Misogyny in the Bible
- Watch on CNN: Finding Jesus
- Herod’s Death, Jesus’ Birth and a Lunar Eclipse
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Free Hebrew Bible Course with Shaye Cohen
- Did Archaeologists Really Discover a New Dead Sea Scroll Cave?
- Call for Entries: Biblical Archaeology Society 2017 Publication Awards