07/14 | How accurate is Luke’s account of the riot at Ephesus described in Acts 19:23–41? Excavations at the site bring this Biblical event to reality in a new way—from inscriptions and Read more…
- The Norton Anthology of World Religions
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Ivory Pomegranate Revisited: A Relic from Solomon’s Temple?
- Sepphoris Inscriptions Reference Rabbis
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Who Are the Nephilim?
- Rock Giants in Noah
- The Nag Hammadi Story: Vol. 1 & 2
- How December 25 Became Christmas