08/31 | Although the famous “brother of Jesus” inscription on the so-called James Ossuary has been authenticated by two world-class paleographers, not everyone is convinced that the inscription is authentic. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- Excavating at Mt. Zion: Jerusalem Dig Uncovers Ancient Mansion
- An Ancient Jewish Lamp Workshop in the Galilee
- The Sayings of Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas
- The Gospel of Thomas’s 114 Sayings of Jesus
- What Does the Aegean World Have to Do with the Biblical World?
- Early Christian Art Symbols Endure after Iconoclast Attack
- Biblical Lachish
- New on CNN: Finding Jesus
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?