11/22 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- Witnessing the Divine
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- What Is the Oldest Hebrew Bible?
- At Carthage, Child Sacrifice?
- Iesus Deus
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Jonah and the Whale
- The “Original” Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?