08/15 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
08/12 | For the first time at the ancient city of Sepphoris in Israel’s Galilee, wall painting fragments displaying figurative images have been discovered. Read more…
- Liberator of the Nag Hammadi Codices
- Biblical Riot at Ephesus: The Archaeological Context
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- The Nag Hammadi Codices and Gnostic Christianity
- Tabitha in the Bible
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- The Norton Anthology of World Religions
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Ivory Pomegranate Revisited: A Relic from Solomon’s Temple?