11/22 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
- At Carthage, Child Sacrifice?
- Iesus Deus
- Jonah and the Whale
- The “Original” Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- Excavating at Mt. Zion: Jerusalem Dig Uncovers Ancient Mansion
- An Ancient Jewish Lamp Workshop in the Galilee
- The Sayings of Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas
- The Gospel of Thomas’s 114 Sayings of Jesus