07/01 | Until the discovery of the Nag Hammadi codices in 1945, the Gnostic view of early Christianity had largely been forgotten. The teachings of Gnostic Christianity—vilified especially since they were declared Read more…
- What Did Jesus Really Look Like?
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- “Is This Not the Carpenter?”
- Will the IAA Return the James Ossuary to Oded Golan?
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)
- Anna in the Bible
- The Biblical Archaeology Society 2013 Publication Awards Call For Entries
- Paul and Jesus
- That Other “King of the Jews”
- Two Brand New BAS Lecture Series