08/12 | For the first time at the ancient city of Sepphoris in Israel’s Galilee, wall painting fragments displaying figurative images have been discovered. Read more…
- Biblical Riot at Ephesus: The Archaeological Context
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- The Nag Hammadi Codices and Gnostic Christianity
- Tabitha in the Bible
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- The Norton Anthology of World Religions
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Ivory Pomegranate Revisited: A Relic from Solomon’s Temple?
- Sepphoris Inscriptions Reference Rabbis