12/08 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Witnessing the Divine
- The Nag Hammadi Codices and Gnostic Christianity
- What Did Jesus Really Look Like?
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- “Is This Not the Carpenter?”
- Will the IAA Return the James Ossuary to Oded Golan?
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)
- Anna in the Bible
- The Biblical Archaeology Society 2013 Publication Awards Call For Entries