03/10 | Archaeological work at the site of Tel ‘Eton in Israel may have uncovered an important Iron Age Judahite administrative center. Read more…
- BAF Lecture: Ammonites v. Israelites
- Asherah and the Asherim: Goddess or Cult Symbol?
- High Places, Altars and the Bamah
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- The Limits of Tolerance: Halakhah and History
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- What Brings You Here?
- The Genesis of Brewing