06/07 | King Tut owned a dagger that was out of this world—literally. The blade of the dagger was made of meteoritic iron. Read more…
05/09 | Archaeologist Hillel Geva says that population estimates for ancient Jerusalem are too high. His new estimates begin with people living on no more than a dozen acres. Read more…
Posted in Jerusalem.
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Birdwatcher Spies Egyptian Scarab Seal at Dor
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Ancient Apiary on Display
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- How the Serpent Became Satan
- Epilepsy, Tutankhamun and Monotheism
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?