07/10 | The first and only Philistine cemetery ever discovered has been found outside the walls of ancient Ashkelon. Read more…
06/07 | King Tut owned a dagger that was out of this world—literally. The blade of the dagger was made of meteoritic iron. Read more…
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?
- Ancient Jerusalem: The Village, the Town, the City
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Birdwatcher Spies Egyptian Scarab Seal at Dor
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Ancient Apiary on Display
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- How the Serpent Became Satan