11/22 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
- The 10 Strangest Foods in the Bible
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Two D.C.-Area Biblical Archaeology Events
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Water from a Walking Rock
- Tel Burna 2015: Area B1–A Large Canaanite Cultic Building
- Iron Age Gate and Fortifications Uncovered at Philistine Gath
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws