10/22 | The open-air altar shrine, called a bamah (plural bamot), is known through several books of the Biblical canon. Often referred to as “high places” in translations of the Bible, bamot Read more…
- The Limits of Tolerance: Halakhah and History
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- What Brings You Here?
- The Genesis of Brewing
- Anna in the Bible
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- Ancient Worship in Israel—Before the Israelites
- Merneptah Owned Egypt’s Largest Sarcophagus
- Archaeologists Reveal a Desecrated Iron Age Temple at Beth-Shemesh