08/10 | Remains of the monumental city gate and fortifications of Iron Age Gath—home of the Biblical giant Goliath—were uncovered in excavations at Tell es-Safi in central Israel. Read more…
07/29 | This summer, a team from the Tell Halif archaeological excavation made their own tannur, a traditional oven referenced in the Hebrew Bible, and baked bread in it. Read more…
Posted in Daily Life and Practice.
- What Does the Aegean World Have to Do with the Biblical World?
- Ten Commandments Dead Sea Scroll to Be Displayed in Israel
- Computer Program Learning to Read Paleo-Hebrew Letters
- Chapel of King Nectanebo I Uncovered in Ancient Heliopolis, Egypt
- Biblical Lachish
- How Israel Became a People
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- Tel ‘Eton Excavations Reveal Possible Judahite Administrative Center
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues