Tag: israel finkelstein
05/17 | In his Archaeological Views column in BAR, archaeologist Jonathan Greer looks to Tel Dan in the northern kingdom of Israel for evidence of an official ancient Israelite religion. Read more…
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- When Was the Hebrew Bible Written?
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- 2,200-Year-Old Duck-Shaped Shovel Unearthed in Ancient Galilee
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?
- Fruit in the Bible
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project