10/09 | Megiddo’s Great Temple is a structure that, according to its excavators, “has proven to be the most monumental single edifice so far uncovered in the EB I Levant and ranks Read more…
Tag: israel finkelstein
- Israel’s Exodus in Transdisciplinary Perspective
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- When Was the Hebrew Bible Written?
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- 2,200-Year-Old Duck-Shaped Shovel Unearthed in Ancient Galilee
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?