09/17 | Few modern Biblical archaeology discoveries have attracted as much attention as the Tel Dan inscription—writing on a ninth-century B.C. stone slab (or stela) that furnished the first historical evidence of Read more…
Tag: Israel Finkelstein
Video: The Wilderness Itineraries–Who, How and When Did Biblical Authors Know About the Southern Deserts?
02/18 | Watch a full-length lecture by Tel Aviv University scholar Israel Finkelstein. Read more…
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- In Their Own Words: David Ussishkin
- What’s the Oldest Hebrew Inscription? A Reply to Christopher Rollston
- A Minimalist Disputes His Demise
- Spherical Jugs Reveal International Standardization in Ancient Measurements and Trade Systems
- Tel Aviv University Scholars Discuss Jewelry Discovery at Megiddo
- Hippology of Ancient Israel
- Site Where Ark of the Covenant Rested to Be Preserved
- Israel’s Ethnogenesis
- Megiddo 3