Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
02/13 | For the first time, grape seeds dating to the Byzantine period have been discovered in the Negev desert. Read more…
12/24 | The Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced this week, during the final days of Hanukkah, that a piece of a glass bracelet engraved with symbols of the seven-branched menorah from the Read more…
Posted in News.
- 2,800-Year-Old Farmhouse Discovered in Israel
- IAA Launches App with Archaeology Games
- First Person: A New Target
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- Digital Humanities: How Everyone Can Get a Library Card to the World’s Most Exclusive Collections Online
- GIS in Archaeology
- Proto-Aeolic Capital Associated with Judah’s Longest Spring Tunnel
- Ancient Chisel Unearthed at the Western Wall