05/13 | A small Neolithic figurine unearthed near Beit Hilkia in south-central Israel could have archaeologists rethinking the nature of the cultures living in prehistoric Israel some 8,000 years ago. Read more…
Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
04/02 | Archaeologists excavating in downtown Tel Aviv, Israel, have discovered ancient Egyptian beer vessels dating back 5,000 years. Read more…
03/25 | While patrolling the Roman-Byzantine ruins at Horbat Siv in central Israel, Israel Antiquities Authority inspectors found a 1,400-year-old oil lamp that had apparently been dug up by a porcupine. Read more…
Posted in News.
- Spelunkers Find Cache of Jewelry and Coins of Alexander the Great in Israel
- Hoard of Gold Coins Found in Caesarea Harbor
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- Ancient Wine of Gaza: 1,500-Year-Old Grape Seeds Found in the Negev
- Manot Cave Skull Links Modern Humans to Neanderthals
- Were There Arameans at Abel Beth Maacah?
- Archaeologist Vassilios Tzaferis Passes Away
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2014
- 1,600-Year-Old Bracelet Stamped with Menorah Motifs Uncovered in Dig