11/25 | A study of the seeds recovered during excavations of Neolithic sites throughout the Galilee indicates that legumes, especially fava beans, made up a substantial part of the Neolithic diet. Read more…
Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
11/13 | Archaeologists excavating in the City of David may have found the fortress that Seleucid King Antiochus constructed following his conquest of Jerusalem around 167 B.C.E. Read more…
- Where the Heroes of the Maccabean Revolt Lie
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Rare 1,800-Year-Old Sarcophagus Discovered in Ashkelon, Israel
- Mysterious Podium Uncovered Near Temple Mount
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- How Ancient Jews Dated Years
- Book of Leviticus Verses Recovered from Burnt Hebrew Bible Scroll
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Secret Mikveh Discovered Under a Living Room Floor
- Ancient Dolphin Statue Unearthed in the Negev Desert