04/02 | Archaeologists excavating in downtown Tel Aviv, Israel, have discovered ancient Egyptian beer vessels dating back 5,000 years. Read more…
Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
03/25 | While patrolling the Roman-Byzantine ruins at Horbat Siv in central Israel, Israel Antiquities Authority inspectors found a 1,400-year-old oil lamp that had apparently been dug up by a porcupine. Read more…
Posted in News.
03/13 | Spelunkers exploring a cave in northern Israel have discovered a cache of ancient jewelry and two coins of Alexander the Great. Read more…
- Hoard of Gold Coins Found in Caesarea Harbor
- Ancient Wine of Gaza: 1,500-Year-Old Grape Seeds Found in the Negev
- 1,600-Year-Old Bracelet Stamped with Menorah Motifs Uncovered in Dig
- 2,800-Year-Old Farmhouse Discovered in Israel
- IAA Launches App with Archaeology Games
- First Person: A New Target
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- Digital Humanities: How Everyone Can Get a Library Card to the World’s Most Exclusive Collections Online