12/02 | Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) excavations at Eshtaol recently uncovered the remains of a 10,000-year-old house in the Judean Shephelah, the lowland west of Jerusalem, as well as a later cult Read more…
Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
11/13 | Not a word about the return of the ‘James Ossuary’ to its owner Oded Golan had appeared in the Israeli press, despite the fact that they had extensively covered the Read more…
11/11 | “A modest limestone casket could be the first object ever found from the family of Jesus Christ.” So begins an article in the New York Daily News on Sunday, November Read more…
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- King David’s Palace at Khirbet Qeiyafa?
- Hidden from View
- A Road Well Traveled
- The Face of an Israelite Judge
- A Magnificent Mosaic from Byzantine Israel
- A Jerusalem Quarry from the Second Temple Period
- Byzantine Wine Press Uncovered in Israel
- Ancient Worship in Israel—Before the Israelites