Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
05/26 | The Israel Antiquities Authority has announced a national plan to conduct comprehensive archaeological excavations in the Judean Desert caves to “rescue” all remaining Dead Sea Scroll fragments from looters. Read more…
Posted in Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Divers Discover Sunken Cargo at Herod’s Port City
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem
- The Lod Mosaic—Jewish, Christian or Pagan?
- When Was the Hebrew Bible Written?
- Ancient Bronze Marvels at Magdala
- Ivory Pomegranate Revisited: A Relic from Solomon’s Temple?
- Rare Roman Gold Coin Minted by Trajan Found
- Givati Parking Lot Dig Unearths Rare Seal of Woman
- Fabrics Found at Ancient Mines in Timna Valley
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus