06/01 | The Jewish menorah—especially the Temple menorah, a seven-branched candelabra that stood in the Temple—is the most enduring and iconic Jewish symbol. But what did the Temple menorah actually look like? Read more…
Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
Digital Humanities: How Everyone Can Get a Library Card to the World’s Most Exclusive Collections Online
05/19 | What would happen if the Pope’s library were accidentally burnt? Or what if the Dead Sea Scrolls were damaged in some way? Learn how an emerging field of study Read more…
- Proto-Aeolic Capital Associated with Judah’s Longest Spring Tunnel
- Ancient Chisel Unearthed at the Western Wall
- Dead Sea Scrolls Online: IAA Expands Digital Library
- Eshtaol Excavations Reveal the Oldest House in the Shephelah
- Israel Antiquities Authority Tries to Keep Ossuary Return a Secret
- Israel Antiquities Authority Returns “Jesus Brother” Bone Box to Owner
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- King David’s Palace at Khirbet Qeiyafa?
- Hidden from View