02/18 | The Israel Antiquities Authority launched the updated Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library, a website that allows visitors to view and search high-resolution images of the complete Dead Read more…
Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
01/15 | A one-of-a-kind proto-aeolic capital still attached to its base is associated with a 525-foot-long tunnel system, the largest and most impressively hewn spring tunnel in the region. Read more…
12/02 | Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) excavations at Eshtaol recently uncovered the remains of a 10,000-year-old house in the Judean Shephelah, the lowland west of Jerusalem, as well as a later cult Read more…
- Israel Antiquities Authority Tries to Keep Ossuary Return a Secret
- Israel Antiquities Authority Returns “Jesus Brother” Bone Box to Owner
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- King David’s Palace at Khirbet Qeiyafa?
- Hidden from View
- A Road Well Traveled
- The Face of an Israelite Judge
- A Magnificent Mosaic from Byzantine Israel
- A Jerusalem Quarry from the Second Temple Period