01/04 | Cave explorers in the Judean Shephelah found ancient carvings of a seven-branched menorah and a cross during the Hanukkah holiday. Read more…
Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
- Bronze Age Figurine Resembles Rodin’s The Thinker
- How Ancient Jews Dated Years
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- The Magdala Stone: The Jerusalem Temple Embodied
- The Third Wall of Jerusalem: Where Romans and Jews Battled
- Ancient Latrine: A Peek into King Hezekiah’s Reforms in the Bible?
- Book of Leviticus Verses Recovered from Burnt Hebrew Bible Scroll
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Herod’s Temple Mount Revealed in Al-Aqsa Mosque Restoration
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus