Tag: Israel Antiquities Authority
08/09 | Historical sources say that the export of salted fish at Magdala was so successful that it soon became a self-sustaining town. What does the archaeology reveal? Read more…
- Digital Dead Sea Scrolls Reveal New Biblical Insights
- Magdala 2016: Excavating the Hometown of Mary Magdalene
- Hasmonean Coin Hoard Comes to Light at Modi’in
- Egyptian Scarab Amulet Unearthed at Sepphoris
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- IAA to Excavate Judean Desert Caves in Search of Scrolls
- Divers Discover Sunken Cargo at Herod’s Port City
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem
- The Lod Mosaic—Jewish, Christian or Pagan?