01/31 | Were the creation stories in Genesis meant to be taken literally? Maybe not, says Biblical scholar Shawna Dolansky in her Biblical Views column “The Multiple Truths of Myths” in the Read more…
Posted in Bible Interpretation.
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Dead Sea Scrolls History: Looking Back on the Last 75 Years
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?
- Witnessing the Divine
- Jonah and the Whale
- The “Original” Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls