04/15 | Archaeologists have discovered evidence of a chapel at ancient Heliopolis in Egypt belonging to King Nectanebo I, the founder of the last native Egyptian dynasty. Read more…
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- Jesus on Trial
- 10 Great Biblical Artifacts at the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem
- No, No, Bad Dog: Dogs in the Bible
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Asherah and the Asherim: Goddess or Cult Symbol?
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?
- High Places, Altars and the Bamah
- Blending into One: The “Left Behind” Movie, the Book of Revelation and the Rapture
- Ancient Israel Through a Social Scientific Lens