01/04 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Witnessing the Divine
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- The Bible in the News: So It Sayeth
- What Does the Bible Say About Tattoos?
- The Origins of “The Cherry Tree Carol”
- Jonah and the Whale
- How Bad Was Jezebel?