09/15 | For centuries, Bible scholars examined two ancient texts to elucidate the original language of the Bible: the Masoretic Text and the Septuagint. Hebrew University of Jerusalem scholar Emanuel Tov suggests Read more…
Posted in Bible Versions and Translations.
- Canaanite Religion at Tel Burna
- Tel Burna: An Introduction to the Biblical Town
- Chapel of King Nectanebo I Uncovered in Ancient Heliopolis, Egypt
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament
- Jesus on Trial
- 10 Great Biblical Artifacts at the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem
- No, No, Bad Dog: Dogs in the Bible
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Asherah and the Asherim: Goddess or Cult Symbol?
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?