08/18 | A 3,100-year-old human burial was found at a mountaintop altar to Zeus in Greece. Is this an example of an ancient Greek human sacrifice? Archaeologist Dan Diffendale reports on the Read more…
Tag: iron age
- First-Ever Philistine Cemetery Unearthed at Ashkelon
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: Jezreel Through Time
- The New Bible of Ancient Pottery
- Ashkelon’s Last Hurrah
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: It Takes More Than Moving Dirt to Dig the Bible
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: You Don’t Have to Be an Archaeologist to Dig the Bible
- The Greeks Go to Washington
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?
- The Philistine Marketplace at Ashkelon