03/10 | Archaeological work at the site of Tel ‘Eton in Israel may have uncovered an important Iron Age Judahite administrative center. Read more…
Tag: Iron Age
- Ancient Samaria and Jerusalem
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Back-Breakers from Ashkelon and Hazor
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- Controversial Qeiyafa Comes to U.S. Museum
- Top 20 Biblical Archaeology Events and Discoveries of 2012
- Itzhaq Beit-Arieh (1930–2012)
- Have the Tombs of the Kings of Judah Been Found?: A Response
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?