Tag: iron age
07/10 | The first and only Philistine cemetery ever discovered has been found outside the walls of ancient Ashkelon. Read more…
- The New Bible of Ancient Pottery
- Ashkelon’s Last Hurrah
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: It Takes More Than Moving Dirt to Dig the Bible
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: You Don’t Have to Be an Archaeologist to Dig the Bible
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?
- Ancient Jerusalem: The Village, the Town, the City
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Birdwatcher Spies Egyptian Scarab Seal at Dor