Tag: iron age
11/09 | What do Iron Age altars tell us about Biblical sacrifices and worship in ancient Israelite religion? Read more…
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Canaanite Religion at Tel Burna
- Tarshish: Hacksilber Hoards Pinpoint Solomon’s Silver Source
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela
- Iron Age Gate and Fortifications Uncovered at Philistine Gath
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- Tel Burna 2015: Area A2—A Judahite Administrative Building?
- Tel Burna 2015: The Iron II Fortifications in Areas A1 and B2