01/05 | Excavations at Khirbet Qeiyafa have uncovered a second city gate from the 10th century B.C.E., the time of King David’s reign. No other site from this period has more than Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Hanukkah Discovery: Ancient Menorah and Cross Carvings
- 10 Great Biblical Artifacts at the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2016
- The Samaritans: A Profile
- The Animals Went in Two by Two, According to Babylonian Ark Tablet
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event
- Inscription Reveals Governor of Judea Before the Bar-Kokhba Revolt
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- Why Did the Magi Bring Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?
- An Unexpected Consequence of the Christian Crusades