03/13 | In 166 C.E., the Roman Empire was at the zenith of its power. The triumphant Roman legions, under the command of Emperor Lucius Verrus, returned to Rome victorious after having Read more…
Posted in Daily Life and Practice.
- First Person: Misogyny in the Bible
- Watch on CNN: Finding Jesus
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Hazor: Canaanite Metropolis, Israelite City
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Puzzling Finds from Kuntillet ‘Ajrud
- Biblical Sha’arayim: Khirbet Qeiyafa’s Second Gate Discovered
- Hanukkah Discovery: Ancient Menorah and Cross Carvings