05/05 | The Book of Exodus in the Bible describes ten Egyptian plagues that bring suffering to the land of pharaoh. Are these Biblical plagues plausible on any level? In the following Read more…
04/30 | The Fihrist (meaning “the catalogue”) is a compendium of all of the significant written works on religion, the humanities and science available at the end of the first millennium A.D. Read more…
Posted in Post-Biblical Period.
- “Is This Not the Carpenter?”
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- What Brings You Here?
- Cyrus Cylinder Begins American Tour
- Doyen of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Ancient Worship in Israel—Before the Israelites
- Paul and Jesus
- Mosaic Inscription from a Synagogue at Horvat Huqoq