06/04 | Print books are a monologue you pay for, whereas digital humanities are, when done correctly, a free dialogue. The use of GIS in Digital Humanities has given us new tools Read more…
Posted in Cultural Heritage.
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Education from the Trenches
- The Face of an Israelite Judge
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)
- Louis C. Tiffany and the Art of Devotion
- Doyen of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- What’s a Greek God Doing in an Ancient Synagogue?