02/18 | On March 21, 2015, BAS senior editor Ellen White will present the lecture “Biblical Archaeology: Is It Really the Spade in One Hand and the Bible in the Other?” Read more…
Posted in News.
12/14 | BAR’s January/February issue—known as the “Dig” issue—has been highlighting excavation experiences and opportunities for the past 40 years. Read “Digs 2015: Blast from the Past” from the January/February 2015 issue Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Topics.
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- The Edomite Stronghold of Sela
- Map Quests: Geography, Digital Humanities and the Ancient World
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Education from the Trenches
- The Face of an Israelite Judge
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)