01/28 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
10/30 | A Bronze Age artifact that has eluded decipherment for over a century has finally been decoded—so claims linguist Gareth Owens. This article presents reactions by Aegean Bronze Age script experts. Read more…
- Ancient Israel Through a Social Scientific Lens
- Lachish Field Report: Ancient Jewelry, a Scarab and More
- Who Really Invented the Alphabet—Illiterate Miners or Educated Sophisticates?
- An Artistic Survey of the History of Ancient Egypt
- Inmate Turns Egyptologist Through Study of Hieroglyphs (and BAR)
- The Book of Genesis Illustrated
- Anson F. Rainey (1930–2011)
- Rainey’s First Critique
- Goldwasser’s Second Rebuttal
- Rainey’s Response