11/22 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
01/28 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- Phaistos Disk Deciphered? Not Likely, Say Scholars
- Ancient Israel Through a Social Scientific Lens
- Lachish Field Report: Ancient Jewelry, a Scarab and More
- Who Really Invented the Alphabet—Illiterate Miners or Educated Sophisticates?
- An Artistic Survey of the History of Ancient Egypt
- Inmate Turns Egyptologist Through Study of Hieroglyphs (and BAR)
- The Book of Genesis Illustrated
- Anson F. Rainey (1930–2011)
- Rainey’s First Critique
- Goldwasser’s Second Rebuttal