11/22 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
Tag: hershel shanks
- Contested Temple Mount History?
- Face of the Greek God Pan
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- Where the Heroes of the Maccabean Revolt Lie
- Tischendorf on Trial for Removing Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- The Shema‘ Yisrael
- The Solomonic Gate at Gezer
- Modi’in: Where the Maccabees Lived