11/29 | Some of the most famous churches in Jerusalem were built during the Christian Crusades by Crusaders wishing to memorialize sites they believed to have great Christian significance. Read more…
Tag: herods temple
- Sifting Antiquity on the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Ancient Jerusalem: The Village, the Town, the City
- To Jerusalem: Pilgrimage Road Identified?
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- Contested Temple Mount History?
- Lebanese Cedar—The Prized Tree of Ancient Woodworking
- Western Wall Rubble: Caused by Fourth-Century Earthquake?
- The Temple Mount in the Herodian Period (37 BC–70 A.D.)
- Study Investigates Western Wall Erosion