Tag: herods temple
10/20 | Archaeological excavations are prohibited on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, though one project—the Temple Mount Sifting Project—has been analyzing soil that came from the Temple Mount since 2004. Learn the Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
05/09 | Archaeologist Hillel Geva says that population estimates for ancient Jerusalem are too high. His new estimates begin with people living on no more than a dozen acres. Read more…
Posted in Jerusalem.
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- To Jerusalem: Pilgrimage Road Identified?
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- Contested Temple Mount History?
- Lebanese Cedar—The Prized Tree of Ancient Woodworking
- Western Wall Rubble: Caused by Fourth-Century Earthquake?
- The Temple Mount in the Herodian Period (37 BC–70 A.D.)
- Study Investigates Western Wall Erosion