04/12 | How many people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible have been confirmed archaeologically? Lawrence Mykytiuk reveals the surprising number—from Israelite kings to Mesopotamian monarchs—and some lesser figures as well. Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- The Royal Banquet Hall of King Herod the Great in Jerusalem
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Anna in the Bible
- Where Are the Royal Archives at Tel Hazor?
- Ancient Rock Art Shines Light on “Dark” Period
- Who Were the Hittites?
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?