Tag: Hebrew University
01/02 | The Israel Antiquities Authority’s David Amit analyzes and translates a Hebrew or Aramaic mosaic inscription from the Huqoq synagogue. Read more…
Posted in Inscriptions.
- Who Really Invented the Alphabet—Illiterate Miners or Educated Sophisticates?
- Avraham Faust on David’s Palace
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Archaeologists Identify the World’s Earliest “Matches” in Ancient Israel
- Dan Barag (1935–2009)
- Bezalel Narkiss (1926–2008)
- Too Late for Jezebel
- Is it “Tenable”?
- 15 Scholars Protest “Vindication” Claim
- The Vindication Claim