04/01 | Discovered during the Temple Mount Sifting Project, this seventh-century B.C.E. clay bulla inscribed in paleo-Hebrew script with the phrase “Gibeon, for the king” provides evidence for how ancient taxes were Read more…
Tag: hebrew script
- How Was the Bible Written During and After the Exile?
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Biblical Sha’arayim: Khirbet Qeiyafa’s Second Gate Discovered
- 10 Great Biblical Artifacts at the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem
- The Samaritans: A Profile
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event
- Witnessing the Divine
- Archaeological Views: Pottery in the Computer Age
- The Evolution of Biblical Hebrew
- The Lost Book of Moses