Tag: hebrew letters
01/04 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- Precursor to Paleo-Hebrew Script Discovered in Jerusalem
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- When Was the Hebrew Bible Written?
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Ivory Pomegranate Revisited: A Relic from Solomon’s Temple?
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2015
- Where Did Jesus Turn Water into Wine?
- Tel Burna 2015: Area A2—A Judahite Administrative Building?
- Computer Program Learning to Read Paleo-Hebrew Letters
- Understanding the Alphabet of the Dead Sea Scrolls