Tag: Hebrew Language
08/08 | In the May/June 2012 BAR, epigrapher Christopher A. Rollston considered four contenders as candidates for the oldest Hebrew inscription. Rollston’s thoughtful discussion was met by dissenting responses from distinguished archaeological Read more…
Posted in Scholar’s Study.
- King Solomon’s Two-Buck Chuck
- Roman Curse Tablet Uncovered in Jerusalem’s City of David
- Israeli Court: Return the Jehoash Inscription
- Authentic or Forged? What to Do When Experts Disagree
- Another View: Christopher Rollston’s Methodology of Caution
- Can Abecedaries Be Used to Date the Book of Psalms?
- A Minimalist Disputes His Demise
- The Oldest Hebrew Script and Language