Tag: gospel of mark
02/12 | Many people still assume that Jesus’ Last Supper was a Seder, a ritual meal held in celebration of the Jewish holiday of Passover. In this exclusive Bible History Daily guest Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
01/09 | Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus? These are the questions that concern author Birger A. Pearson in his article “From Saint to Sinner.” Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- The Parables of Jesus
- Ancient Amulets with Incipits
- Tischendorf on Trial for Removing Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament
- The Hungry Jesus
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal