Tag: gospel of mark
09/23 | Constantine Tischendorf’s chance finding of Codex Sinaiticus, the oldest New Testament manuscript, at St. Catherine’s Monastery in the Sinai—and his later removal of the manuscript—made him both famous and infamous. Read more…
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Bible Secrets Revealed, Episode 1: “Lost in Translation”
- Bible Secrets Revealed
- Can A Pre-Christian Version of the Book of Revelation Be Recovered?