Tag: gospel of john
03/29 | The Fihrist, and the scholarship it represents, is one of the shining positives that emerged from the Crusades. Read more…
Posted in Post-Biblical Period.
02/12 | Many people still assume that Jesus’ Last Supper was a Seder, a ritual meal held in celebration of the Jewish holiday of Passover. In this exclusive Bible History Daily guest Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2015
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- The Virgin Mary and the Prophet Muhammad