07/14 | UNESCO has added the archaeological sites at Al-Maghtas, Jordan—called the Biblical “Bethany beyond the Jordan”—to its World Heritage List. Read more…
Tag: gospel of john
- Is the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife a Fake?
- Shroud of Turin Exhibit Opens in Turin, Italy
- First Person: BAR’s 40th Birthday
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- The Archaeological Quest for the Earliest Christians
- Biblical Archaeology: Whither and Whence
- How BAR Was Born
- BAR Anniversary Bible Quiz
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2014