07/01 | Israeli scholar Yigal Levin’s article “Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem” in the July/August 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review examines the historical veracity of both the Egyptian Pharaoh’s account and Read more…
06/04 | Print books are a monologue you pay for, whereas digital humanities are, when done correctly, a free dialogue. The use of GIS in Digital Humanities has given us new tools Read more…
Posted in Cultural Heritage.
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- GIS in Archaeology
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- The Genesis of Brewing