09/17 | Few modern Biblical archaeology discoveries have attracted as much attention as the Tel Dan inscription—writing on a ninth-century B.C. stone slab (or stela) that furnished the first historical evidence of Read more…
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Solving the Enigma of Petra and the Nabataeans
- Digital Humanities and the Ancient World
- Condemned to Mine Copper
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Map Quests: Geography, Digital Humanities and the Ancient World
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah