Tag: gihon spring
06/01 | Discovered during the Temple Mount Sifting Project, this seventh-century B.C.E. clay bulla inscribed in paleo-Hebrew script with the phrase “Gibeon, for the king” provides new evidence for how ancient taxes Read more…
- Proto-Aeolic Capital Associated with Judah’s Longest Spring Tunnel
- Canaanite Fortress Discovered in the City of David
- Bible Secrets Revealed, Episode 4: “The Real Jesus”
- Hezekiah’s Tunnel Reexamined
- First Temple Period Inscription May Preserve Biblical Name
- King David’s Palace at Khirbet Qeiyafa?
- King David’s Tomb–A Closer Look
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Ancient Reservoir Provided Water for First Temple Period Jerusalem
- Hezekiah’s Tunnel Revisited