11/14 | Tel Lachish has a rich excavation history. To mark the opening of the fourth expedition to Lachish, we’ve made a collection of seven seminal BAR articles on the third expedition Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Precursor to Paleo-Hebrew Script Discovered in Jerusalem
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- The Solomonic Gate at Gezer
- The “High Place” at Tel Gezer
- Where Are They Now?
- 2014 Scholarship Recipients Go Digging
- High Places, Altars and the Bamah
- Ancient Israel Through a Social Scientific Lens
- Three Takes on the Oldest Hebrew Inscription