01/05 | Excavations at Khirbet Qeiyafa have uncovered a second city gate from the 10th century B.C.E., the time of King David’s reign. No other site from this period has more than Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- 2016 BAS Scholarship Winners
- Ancient Latrine: A Peek into King Hezekiah’s Reforms in the Bible?
- Lachish: Open Access to BAR Articles on Lachish Archaeology
- The “High Place” at Tel Gezer
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Precursor to Paleo-Hebrew Script Discovered in Jerusalem
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- Distant Views of the Holy Land
- King Hezekiah in the Bible: Royal Seal of Hezekiah Comes to Light
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?