10/04 | A millennia-old latrine discovered at Tel Lachish in Israel could be evidence of King Hezekiah’s religious reforms enacted throughout the Kingdom of Judah in the eighth century B.C.E. Read more…
08/14 | Lachish was the second most important city in ancient Judah after Jerusalem. Read seven seminal BAR articles on the Lachish excavations for free. Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Precursor to Paleo-Hebrew Script Discovered in Jerusalem
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- Distant Views of the Holy Land
- King Hezekiah in the Bible: Royal Seal of Hezekiah Comes to Light
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- The Solomonic Gate at Gezer
- Where Are They Now?
- 2014 Scholarship Recipients Go Digging