Tag: geza vermes
12/11 | In an exclusive Bible History Daily interview, Dead Sea Scroll scholars Peter Flint, Martin Abegg and Andrew Perrin—directors of North America’s only research center dedicated to Qumran studies—reflect on some Read more…
Posted in Dead Sea Scrolls.
11/18 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- The True Herod
- Raphael Golb’s Dead Sea Scroll Conviction Affirmed By New York’s Highest Court
- How to Study a Dead Sea Scrolls Text
- Geza Vermes (1924–2013)
- Geza Vermes (1924-2013)
- Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar’s Son Off to Jail
- The November/December 2012 Biblical Archaeology Review
- Fifty Years of Dead Sea Scroll Translation
- Introduction to the Dead Sea Scrolls
- The First Christmas, The Last Week and The Meaning of Jesus