11/12 | How many people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible have been confirmed archaeologically? Lawrence Mykytiuk reveals the surprising number—from Israelite kings to Mesopotamian monarchs—and some lesser figures as well. Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?
- Biblical Archaeology: Whither and Whence
- Yehoshua (Shuka) Dorfman (1950-2014)
- The Temple Mount in the Herodian Period (37 BC–70 A.D.)
- First Person: A New Target
- The Jerusalem Western Wall Tunnel
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Found After 1400 Years—The Magnificent Nea
- Proto-Aeolic Capital Associated with Judah’s Longest Spring Tunnel