Tag: gabriel barkay
10/20 | Archaeological excavations are prohibited on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, though one project—the Temple Mount Sifting Project—has been analyzing soil that came from the Temple Mount since 2004. Learn the Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
04/26 | A schoolgirl participating in the Temple Mount Sifting Project in Jerusalem found a rare amulet bearing the name of Egyptian Pharaoh Thutmose III. Read more…
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- An Archaeological Journey from Genesis through Jesus
- Word Play
- When Egyptian Pharaohs Ruled Bronze Age Jerusalem
- 1,500-Year-Old Christian Amulet References Eucharist
- A Virtual Tour of the Temple Mount
- The Tomb of Pharaoh’s Daughter
- The January/February 2013 Issue of BAR