04/01 | Discovered during the Temple Mount Sifting Project, this seventh-century B.C.E. clay bulla inscribed in paleo-Hebrew script with the phrase “Gibeon, for the king” provides evidence for how ancient taxes were Read more…
Tag: gabriel barkay
03/01 | Building and furnishing the Herodian Temple involved more than stone quarrying and laying, but the stones and foundations of Herod’s Temple can give us clues to Temple Mount history. Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- What the Temple Mount Floor Looked Like
- Sifting Antiquity on the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- Herod’s Temple Mount Revealed in Al-Aqsa Mosque Restoration
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- An Archaeological Journey from Genesis through Jesus
- Word Play
- 1,500-Year-Old Christian Amulet References Eucharist