09/23 | The Cave of Elijah the Prophet in Israel faces the threat that its inscriptions may be defaced or destroyed by modern visitors who crowd into it daily. Read more…
- The Adam and Eve Story: Eve Came From Where?
- Two D.C.-Area Biblical Archaeology Events
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Water from a Walking Rock
- Iron Age Gate and Fortifications Uncovered at Philistine Gath
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Biblical Bread: Baking Like the Ancient Israelites
- An Introduction to the Hebrew Bible with Richard Elliott Friedman
- Fruit in the Bible
- An Archaeological Journey from Genesis through Jesus