11/22 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
11/09 | What do Iron Age altars tell us about Biblical sacrifices and worship in ancient Israelite religion? Read more…
- The 10 Strangest Foods in the Bible
- Magnificent Menorah Mosaic Found in Galilee
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Jonah and the Whale
- The Adam and Eve Story: Eve Came From Where?
- Two D.C.-Area Biblical Archaeology Events
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Water from a Walking Rock
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?