01/28 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Video: The Exodus as Cultural Memory: Poetics, Politics and the Past
- Video: What Was The Exodus?
- Video: Can Archaeological Correlates for the Mnemo-Narratives of Exodus be Found?
- Video: The Wilderness Itineraries–Who, How and When Did Biblical Authors Know About the Southern Deserts?
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- Video: EX3: Exodus, Cyber-Archaeology and the Future