03/23 | In her Archaeological Views column “A Lucky Discovery Complicates Life” in the March/April 2015 issue of BAR, Jodi Magness reflects on the consequences of discovering stunning mosaics in Huqoq, Israel. Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- Tel ‘Eton Excavations Reveal Possible Judahite Administrative Center
- 1,600-Year-Old Bracelet Stamped with Menorah Motifs Uncovered in Dig
- Digs 2015: Blast from the Past
- Where Are They Now?
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal
- Hidden from View
- The Face of an Israelite Judge
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)