12/29 | Archaeologists excavating in the central region of Golan Heights in Israel have uncovered a large Roman-period public structure that may have served as a synagogue. Read more…
12/14 | BAR’s January/February issue—known as the “Dig” issue—has been highlighting excavation experiences and opportunities for the past 40 years. Read “Digs 2015: Blast from the Past” from the January/February 2015 issue Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Topics.
- Where Are They Now?
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Tomb of Apostle Philip Found
- Philistine and Israelite Religion at Tell es-Safi/Gath
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Excavating Ashkelon in 2014