04/15 | Archaeologists have discovered evidence of a chapel at ancient Heliopolis in Egypt belonging to King Nectanebo I, the founder of the last native Egyptian dynasty. Read more…
04/13 | Depictions of fish and fishermen can be found in the colorful floor mosaics at the sixth-century C.E. basilica at Horvat Beit Loya. The mosaics were defaced by iconoclasts in the Read more…
Posted in Post-Biblical Period.
- How Israel Became a People
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- 4,200-Year-Old Egyptian Skeleton Shows Earliest Evidence of Breast Cancer
- Jodi Magness Reflects on a Lucky Discovery in Huqoq, Israel
- Hippos-Sussita Excavations Unearth Rare Pan Mask
- Tel ‘Eton Excavations Reveal Possible Judahite Administrative Center
- Roman-Era Structure Believed to Be Synagogue Exposed in Israel
- 2,800-Year-Old Farmhouse Discovered in Israel
- Digs 2015: Blast from the Past
- Where Are They Now?