09/17 | Few modern Biblical archaeology discoveries have attracted as much attention as the Tel Dan inscription—writing on a ninth-century B.C. stone slab (or stela) that furnished the first historical evidence of Read more…
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Tomb of Apostle Philip Found
- Philistine and Israelite Religion at Tell es-Safi/Gath
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Excavating Ashkelon in 2014
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist
- GIS in Archaeology
- The Importance of Bible Artifacts Found Outside the Trench: The Moabite Stone