03/27 | Archaeologists excavating in an ancient Egyptian cemetery have found a skeleton possessing the earliest evidence of breast cancer. Read more…
03/23 | In her Archaeological Views column “A Lucky Discovery Complicates Life” in the March/April 2015 issue of BAR, Jodi Magness reflects on the consequences of discovering stunning mosaics in Huqoq, Israel. Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- Tel ‘Eton Excavations Reveal Possible Judahite Administrative Center
- Roman-Era Structure Believed to Be Synagogue Exposed in Israel
- 2,800-Year-Old Farmhouse Discovered in Israel
- Digs 2015: Blast from the Past
- Where Are They Now?
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?