08/09 | Historical sources say that the export of salted fish at Magdala was so successful that it soon became a self-sustaining town. What does the archaeology reveal? Read more…
- Dead Sea Scrolls History: Looking Back on the Last 75 Years
- What Is the Oldest Hebrew Bible?
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Titus Flavius Josephus and the Prophet Jeremiah
- Lawrence H. Schiffman on the Dead Sea Scrolls’ History
- TV Series “Dig” Delivers Drama
- Ancient Jewish Theology and Law
- Yuval Peleg (1968-2014)
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- Sectarianism in the Second Temple Period