04/04 | Paleographer Ada Yardeni identified the handwriting of a single scribe on more than 50 Dead Sea Scrolls from Qumran and Masada. What can this tell us about the scribal community Read more…
02/21 | Did archaeologists excavating a cave west of the Dead Sea settlement of Qumran find a new Dead Sea Scroll cave? Scholar Robert R. Cargill examines the evidence. Read more…
- Josephus on the Essenes
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Where Were the Dead Sea Scrolls Found and Who Put Them There?
- What Is the Oldest Hebrew Bible?
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- The Fishy Secret to Ancient Magdala’s Economic Growth
- Biblical Pharisees and Jewish Halakhah
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- How the Serpent Became Satan