05/11 | In the May/June 2015 issue of BAR, Lawrence H. Schiffman describes the Dead Sea Scrolls’ history, from their discovery in the Qumran caves to the state of present-day scroll research. Read more…
Posted in Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Ancient Jewish Theology and Law
- Yuval Peleg (1968-2014)
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- Sectarianism in the Second Temple Period
- Josephus on the Essenes
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Ancient Scribe Links Qumran Scrolls to Masada
- Raphael Golb’s Dead Sea Scroll Conviction Affirmed By New York’s Highest Court
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- The Dead Sea Scrolls—A Biography