12/11 | In an exclusive Bible History Daily interview, Dead Sea Scroll scholars Peter Flint, Martin Abegg and Andrew Perrin—directors of North America’s only research center dedicated to Qumran studies—reflect on some Read more…
Posted in Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Titus Flavius Josephus and the Prophet Jeremiah
- Lawrence H. Schiffman on the Dead Sea Scrolls’ History
- TV Series “Dig” Delivers Drama
- Josephus on the Essenes
- Ancient Jewish Theology and Law
- Yuval Peleg (1968-2014)
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- Sectarianism in the Second Temple Period
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?