05/16 | On May 13, 2014, New York’s highest court affirmed the criminal conviction of Raphael Golb, son of Dead Sea Scroll scholar Norman Golb. The younger Golb had tried to support Read more…
- The Dead Sea Scrolls—A Biography
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Alexander to Constantine
- The Sisters of Sinai
- The Historical Jesus: An Essential Guide
- Dead Sea Scrolls on the Go
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Hasmonean State
- The Da Vinci Code
- What Are the Dead Sea Scrolls and Why Do They Matter?
- Qumran Cave 4 – XII, 1-2 Samuel (Discoveries in the Judaean Desert Series, XVII)