10/09 | Megiddo’s Great Temple is a structure that, according to its excavators, “has proven to be the most monumental single edifice so far uncovered in the EB I Levant and ranks Read more…
Tag: eric h. cline
- Tel Gezer Water System Built by Canaanites?
- The Seleucid Akra: 2,200-Year-Old Jerusalem Fortress Uncovered?
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- Journey to Jerusalem: A Tel Kabri Dig Weekend
- Tel Kabri: The 2015 Season—Weeks 1 and 2
- Minoan Frescoes at Tel Kabri
- What Does the Aegean World Have to Do with the Biblical World?
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Where Are They Now?
- Digs 2014: Layers of Meaning