Tag: eric h. cline
11/13 | Archaeologists excavating in the City of David may have found the fortress that Seleucid King Antiochus constructed following his conquest of Jerusalem around 167 B.C.E. Read more…
10/08 | An ancient stone seal dated to the 10th century B.C.—the time of David and Solomon—has been found in soil taken from Jerusalem’s Temple Mount. Read more…
- Journey to Jerusalem: A Tel Kabri Dig Weekend
- Tel Kabri: The 2015 Season—Weeks 1 and 2
- Minoan Frescoes at Tel Kabri
- What Does the Aegean World Have to Do with the Biblical World?
- Ancient Egyptian Beer Vessels Unearthed in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Where Are They Now?
- Early Bronze Age: Megiddo’s Great Temple and the Birth of Urban Culture in the Levant
- Digs 2014: Layers of Meaning
- One of Civilization’s Oldest Wine Cellars?
- Bronze Age Collapse: Pollen Study Highlights Late Bronze Age Drought