04/02 | In 2015, UNESCO added the archaeological complex at Al-Maghtas, Jordan—called the Biblical “Bethany beyond the Jordan”—to its World Heritage List. Another tradition places the baptismal site on the west bank Read more…
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- The 10 Strangest Foods in the Bible
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- BAR Anniversary Bible Quiz
- Visual Judaism in Late Antiquity
- Asherah and the Asherim: Goddess or Cult Symbol?
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- The Making of a Messiah
- Paul and Jesus