12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- The 10 Strangest Foods in the Bible
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Baptismal Site “Bethany Beyond the Jordan” Added to UNESCO World Heritage List
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- BAR Anniversary Bible Quiz
- Visual Judaism in Late Antiquity
- Asherah and the Asherim: Goddess or Cult Symbol?
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- The Making of a Messiah
- Paul and Jesus